At a time of almost certain change within the healthcare industry, members of our health industry and health policy team are informed, steady and responsive. We have the national presence and depth to help clients strategically navigate these challenges so they can manage and respond nimbly to change.
Our attorneys have served within hospitals and health centers, research centers, long-term care providers, health maintenance organizations, third-party payors and in Congress, and we share an experienced perspective on challenges facing healthcare providers, including a wide range of matters outlined further below.
Our clients are varied and diverse across the healthcare industry spectrum, including:
- Academic medical centers and teaching hospitals
- Children’s and adult acute care hospitals
- Home health, hospice and niche providers
- Healthcare systems, including integrated providers such as physician groups, ACOs, provider-sponsored HMOs and ClNs
- Long-term care providers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Physician practices – large and small
- Managed care and third-party payors
- DME providers
- Healthcare advocacy associations
- Private equity groups investing in healthcare entities